Anyone Interested in Developing Simulation Software for Biological Wastewater Treatment?

Anyone Interested in Developing Simulation Software for Biological Wastewater Treatment?

Kai Zhang-3
Hi All,

I am an environmental engineer who focus on biological wastewater treatment system design, including both municipal and industrial applications.

I am interested in expanding the application of Python and Scipy into biological wastewater treatment modeling. There are expensive commercial softwares like BioWin and GPS-X, but they are proprietary, not available for Linux (not sure about MacOSX), and many engineers in small design firms don't have access to them.

Does anyone have the same interest? Maybe we can form a team to work something out.

I have to admit I am fairly new to Python and Scipy. But I am very confident that this can be done nicely with the great support from this community and the easy use of Python. And it will be great benefit to both students and engineers that are interested in wastewater treatment modeling.

Thank you all in advance!

Best Regards,

Kai Zhang

--
Kai Zhang

Re: Anyone Interested in Developing Simulation Software for Biological Wastewater Treatment?

luis sote
Hi Kai Zhang
I'm from Mexico and interest for your propose.
I don't write English very well but I'm interesting developed simulation
software for biological wastewater treatment.
My wife and I are wastewater designers.

I wish collaborate in  this new project and you remember:
Math is language of the universe

 we're understand.

Bye.

Re: Anyone Interested in Developing Simulation Software for Biological Wastewater Treatment?

Virgil Stokes
On 10-Feb-2013 08:38, luis sote wrote:

> Hi Kai Zhang
> I'm from Mexico and interest for your propose.
> I don't write English very well but I'm interesting developed simulation
> software for biological wastewater treatment.
> My wife and I are wastewater designers.
>
> I wish collaborate in  this new project and you remember:
> Math is language of the universe
>

>   we're understand.
>
> Bye.

Please provide more information (details) about your plans/project.