Python(x,y) - Python for Scientists

Pierre Raybaut
Dear all,

The scientists among you may be interested in Python(x,y), a new
scientific-oriented Python distribution. This Python/Eclipse distribution
is freely available as a one-click Windows installer (a release for
GNU/Linux with similar features will follow soon):
http://www.pythonxy.com

Please do not hesitate to forward this announcement...
(I am very sorry if you have already received this e-mail through
"python-list" mailing list)

Thanks a lots,
PR

--
P. Raybaut
Python(x,y)

Re: Python(x,y) - Python for Scientists

Timmie
Administrator
Hello!
I like your initiative and will test it. It will ease up the installing
whoes in Windows.

> The scientists among you may be interested in Python(x,y), a new
> scientific-oriented Python distribution. This Python/Eclipse distribution
> is freely available as a one-click Windows installer (a release for
> GNU/Linux with similar features will follow soon):
> http://www.pythonxy.com
Please consider preparing a new release after the forthcoming release of
the Numpy 1.0.5.
I would also like if you could include the Scipy-Scikits.

Many thanks for your efforts.

Kind regards,
Timmei