[SciPy-User] A priority of constrains for scipy.optimize.minimize

[SciPy-User] A priority of constrains for scipy.optimize.minimize

jan-hendrik.berlin
Hi,

I am solving a problem with some constrains. At first there is a
constraint, that the sum of the percentages must be 1. The single
percentage could be in the range from 0,0 to 1. And this is the main
constraint. On the other side there are some constrains belonging to
stuff of the calculation.  It is possible, that this constrains are to
strong and the solver can't get a solution. In this Case I want to have
an option to get a solution respecting the first constraint.

Has anybody an idea of a solution? I think there is no option for a
priority of the constrains.

kind regards
Jan Hendrik Berlin