Quantcast

[SciPy-User] ANN: PyMeasure version 0.4.3 released

[SciPy-User] ANN: PyMeasure version 0.4.3 released

Colin Jermain
Hey Scipy users,

We've recently released a new version of PyMeasure, a library that makes it easy to build measurement programs with live-plotting.

In under 150 lines of code you get produce a fully-fledged program for running scientific measurements. PyMeasure is accessible to beginner programmers, and programs are easy to maintain. The library also supports 22 scientific instruments out of the box.

There are number of great examples and a full set of documentation if you are interested.

We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improvement. Feel free to email me, or strike up an issue on GitHub.

Happy coding,

Colin

GitHub: https://github.com/ralph-group/pymeasure
Documentation: http://pymeasure.readthedocs.io/en/latest/