[SciPy-User] [ANN] SciPy India 2019

Prabhu Ramachandran-2

Hello,

[Apologies for the cross-posting!]

We are pleased to announce the SciPy India conference 2019. SciPy India is an
annual conference on using Python for research and education. The conference
is currently in its eleventh year and will be held at IIT Bombay on 29 & 30
November, 2019. The registration and call for papers are open. Please visit
http://scipy.in to register and submit your proposals.

Please spread the word!

Call for Papers
=============

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for scientific
computing and education. This includes development of tools for pedagogy,
exploration, modeling, and analysis. We welcome contributions from academia as
well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

    http://scipy.in/

Important Dates

  - Call for proposals end: 25th October 2019
  - List of accepted proposals will be announced: 3rd November.

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran
(For the SciPy organizing team)