[SciPy-User] ANN: SfePy 2015.4

Robert Cimrman
I am pleased to announce release 2015.4 of SfePy.

Description

Highlights of this release
--------------------------

- basic support for restart files
- new type of linear combination boundary conditions
- balloon inflation example

For full release notes see http://docs.sfepy.org/doc/release_notes.html#id1
(rather long and technical).

Best regards,
Robert Cimrman on behalf of the SfePy development team

---

Contributors to this release in alphabetical order:

Robert Cimrman
Grant Stephens

Re: ANN: SfePy 2015.4

metaimagem