[SciPy-User] [ANN] pvlib participating in GSoC

[SciPy-User] [ANN] pvlib participating in GSoC

Dr. Mark Alexander Mikofski PhD

Excited to announce that pvlib python is participating in its first ever Google Summer of Code GSoC under the NumFOCUS umbrella. If you are a student interested in modeling renewable solar energy please apply:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/4727917315096576/

For project ideas, take a look at the pvlib github wiki:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/4727917315096576/

and reach out on our Google Groups forum:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pvlib-python

We look forward to hearing from you!

--
Mark Mikofski, PhD (2005)