Quantcast

[SciPy-User] About three dimensional interpolation

[SciPy-User] About three dimensional interpolation

豆腐
Hello, I want to  ask sicpy  have a three-dimensional interpolation module? Just like MATLAB VI=interp3(X,Y,Z,V,XI,YI,ZI). THANKS!
befor

after

Re: About three dimensional interpolation

Paul Hobson-2
I can't comment on feature parity with matlab, but here's the documentation for the N-dimensional interpolators: