[SciPy-User] Cancellation of EuroSciPy 2020

[SciPy-User] Cancellation of EuroSciPy 2020

Pierre de Buyl-2
Dear NumPy and SciPy communities,

It is with regret that we announce the cancellation of #euroscipy 2020 due to
the coronavirus outbreak, see https://euroscipy.org/2020/program.html

Stay safe, hasta pronto and remember social distancing and to wash your hands
for 20 seconds.

The EuroSciPy team.

Re: Cancellation of EuroSciPy 2020

ralfgommers

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:24 PM Pierre de Buyl <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear NumPy and SciPy communities,

It is with regret that we announce the cancellation of #euroscipy 2020 due to
the coronavirus outbreak, see https://euroscipy.org/2020/program.html

Stay safe, hasta pronto and remember social distancing and to wash your hands
for 20 seconds.

The EuroSciPy team.

Thanks for letting us know Pierre. Please wish the organizers all the best - it must have been a hard decision after all the work you put in.

I was looking forward to EuroSciPy - next year!

Best,