Quantcast

[SciPy-User] EuroSciPy 2016

Pierre de Buyl
Dear NumPy and SciPy communities,

No annoucement was made here for EuroSciPy 2016 I believe. The call for
contributions (talks, posters, sprints) is still open for a few days.

EuroSciPy 2016 takes place in Erlangen, Germany, from the 23 to the 27 of August
and consists of two days of tutorials (beginner and advanced tracks) and two
days of conference representing many fields of science, with a focus on Python
tools for science. A day of sprints follows (sprints TBA).

The keynote speakers are Gaël Varoquaux and Abby Cabunoc Mayes and we can expect
a rich tutorial and scientific program! Videos from previous years are available
at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5GeQCCugyvtnHMVLdhYlrRxH and
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5Gcpabmu61kKcToLz0FapmHu

Visit us, register and submit an abstract on our website!
https://www.euroscipy.org/2016/

SciPythonic regards,

The EuroSciPy 2016 team

Re: [Numpy-discussion] EuroSciPy 2016

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 03:05:23PM +0200, Pierre de Buyl wrote:

> EuroSciPy 2016 takes place in Erlangen, Germany, from the 23 to the 27 of August
> and consists of two days of tutorials (beginner and advanced tracks) and two
> days of conference representing many fields of science, with a focus on Python
> tools for science. A day of sprints follows (sprints TBA).
>
> The keynote speakers are Gaël Varoquaux and Abby Cabunoc Mayes and we can expect
> a rich tutorial and scientific program! Videos from previous years are available
> at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5GeQCCugyvtnHMVLdhYlrRxH and
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5Gcpabmu61kKcToLz0FapmHu
>
> Visit us, register and submit an abstract on our website!
> https://www.euroscipy.org/2016/

EuroSciPy 2016 has extended the deadline for submitting contributions! You have
until the 19th of june to submit a talk/poster/tutorial at