[SciPy-User] EuroSciPy 2017

Robert Pollak
Dear EuroSciPy team,

I have noticed that EuroSciPy 2017 in Erlangen is announced as
"upcoming" on https://conference.scipy.org/ . Is there already a date fixed?

Best regards,
Robert

Re: EuroSciPy 2017

Pierre de Buyl-2
Dear Robert,

The official contact information for EuroSciPy is [hidden email] or
https://twitter.com/EuroSciPy

The dates are not set yet as we are trying to arrange for the venue (the
previous venue could not be taken at our typical dates).

The official announcement will be posted on our Twitter account and also on the
NumPy and SciPy lists.

Best regards,

Pierre

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 04:28:01PM +0100, Robert Pollak wrote:
> Dear EuroSciPy team,
>
> I have noticed that EuroSciPy 2017 in Erlangen is announced as
> "upcoming" on https://conference.scipy.org/ . Is there already a date fixed?
>
> Best regards,
> Robert

Re: EuroSciPy 2017

Robert Pollak
On 2017-02-08 19:02, Pierre de Buyl wrote:
> The dates [for EuroSciPy 2017] are not set yet as we are trying to arrange for the venue

Thank you for the update! I am looking forward to the announcement.

> The official contact information for EuroSciPy is
> [hidden email] or https://twitter.com/EuroSciPy

Ah - I just found this email address hidden in the HTML source of
https://www.euroscipy.org/. Could you perhaps make it more visible there?

Best regards,
Robert

Re: EuroSciPy 2017

Robert Pollak
Dear EuroSciPy organizers,

as it's May already and I don't see anything announced, I would like to
ask again about (the date of) this year's conference.

Best regards,
Robert