[SciPy-User] Fwd: [pystatsmodels] StatsIntro 4.0 is out

[SciPy-User] Fwd: [pystatsmodels] StatsIntro 4.0 is out

josef.pktd
Thomas has been working for a while now on a Introduction to
Statistics using Python.

It introduces and explains many of the statistics that are in
scipy.stats and statsmodels.
I covers statistics on the Intro level, up to regression.

It's the first "Introduction to Statistics using Python (libraries)"
instead of "Introducing Python for Statistics".

In case someone is interested in GLM models, Thomas also wrote
statsmodels answers for the exercises in the book by Dobson
http://work.thaslwanter.at/Stats/html/statsAdvanced.html#generalized-linear-models

Thanks Thomas

(It also needs advertising so it shows up higher when I look for it in
a google search.)

Josef

Re: Fwd: [pystatsmodels] StatsIntro 4.0 is out

nicky van foreest
Hi Thomas (and Josef),

The doc looks really great, and very useful. Thanks for all your efforts. I'll pass it on to my students too.

Nicky