[SciPy-User] Hello and first basic question

[SciPy-User] Hello and first basic question

Propadovic Nenad
Thanks, Evgeni.

I think that people will choose whatever they perceive as THE place where scipy questions are answered. And from where I stand it seems that StackOveflow is that place. That's at least what google suggests.

I've another question though, one that I already sked in the other thread: where do I report something I consider a bug?

Regards,

Nenad

Re: Hello and first basic question

Evgeni Burovski
> I think that people will choose whatever they perceive as THE place where
> scipy questions are answered. And from where I stand it seems that
> StackOveflow is that place. That's at least what google suggests.

That's a self-organized system :-).

> I've another question though, one that I already sked in the other thread:
> where do I report something I consider a bug?

Bug reports are welcome on the issue tracker, https://github.com/scipy/scipy
Ideally, you file an issue with a reproducible example. If the
decision is that it's not a bug, the issue might be closed --- nothing
personal!

Usage questions are best asked on this list. If this is a bug, you
might be asked to file an issue on the tracker so that it's not lost.

There is also the scipy-dev mailing list (the one I linked to up
thread). The line between -dev and -user lists can be somewhat blurry
at times, so questions can be directed over to that list as well.

Cheers,

Evgeni