[SciPy-User] Help about a function on Python - Renaud GEOFFROY

[SciPy-User] Help about a function on Python - Renaud GEOFFROY

Renaud Geoffroy
Hello, my name's Renaud Geoffroy and I'm a PhD in a laboratory named "LaSIE" at La Rochelle, France. My subject is about the use of rainwater on a roof as a passive cooling for builidings. I'm working on Python on a simplified model to represent the roof temperatures, coupled itself
with a simplified model of building modelizing. I resolve the differential equation with the function "scipy.integrate.odeint". The issue appeared when I integrate the building model in the core module : instead of resolving the equations on all the time period, my program "stops" way before. No error but no results on all the time period. I don't know how to resolve it because perhaps it concerns the source code of the function "odeint".

Yours faithfully,

Renaud GEOFFROY

Re: Help about a function on Python - Renaud GEOFFROY

Guillaume Gay
Hi Renaud,

Can you share your code somewhere, or try to reproduce your issue with a simplified code? It is hard to help you with your description only

Best

Guillaume

Le 5 décembre 2017 09:32:03 GMT+01:00, Renaud Geoffroy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello, my name's Renaud Geoffroy and I'm a PhD in a laboratory named "LaSIE" at La Rochelle, France. My subject is about the use of rainwater on a roof as a passive cooling for builidings. I'm working on Python on a simplified model to represent the roof temperatures, coupled itself
with a simplified model of building modelizing. I resolve the differential equation with the function "scipy.integrate.odeint". The issue appeared when I integrate the building model in the core module : instead of resolving the equations on all the time period, my program "stops" way before. No error but no results on all the time period. I don't know how to resolve it because perhaps it concerns the source code of the function "odeint".

Yours faithfully,

Renaud GEOFFROY

Morphogénie Logiciels
12 rue Camoin Jeune,