[SciPy-User] How to obtain the LU matrices when using `scipy.sparse.linalg.splu`?

[SciPy-User] How to obtain the LU matrices when using `scipy.sparse.linalg.splu`?

saullocastro
I've tried to obtain the `LU` matrices using this SuperLU wrapper without succes.

In the `dgstrf` function documentation it says that the outputs are `L`, `U` and a `stat`.

Is there any hidden parameter that I can pass to `scipy.sparse.linalg.splu` or `scipy.sparse.linalg.spilu` in order to obtain the `L` and `U` matrices instead of the `factored_lu` object?

Greetings!
Saullo

Re: How to obtain the LU matrices when using `scipy.sparse.linalg.splu`?

Pauli Virtanen-3

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user/32315