[SciPy-User] How to use scipy/fitpack Fortran subroutines from Fortran code

[SciPy-User] How to use scipy/fitpack Fortran subroutines from Fortran code

Joe P Ninan
Hi,
I want to use some of the Fortran subroutines in scipy/fitpack directly from a Fortran code. (mainly the spline routines)
Which I later plan to convert to a python callable module using f2py

What is the best way to access these Fortran routines from another Fortran code?
I want to avoid copy pasting the subroutines unnecessarily into my fortran code, if I can use the libraries from scipy installation on a computer.
-cheers
joe

--
/---------------------------------------------------------------
"GNU/Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste" -  GNU Generation

Joe Philip Ninan
Postdoctoral Researcher
525 Davey Lab,
Dept. of Astronomy & Astrophysics
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA-16802

Re: How to use scipy/fitpack Fortran subroutines from Fortran code

Brett M. Gilio

I would also like to know about this, thanks for the question Joe.

BMG

Brett M. Gilio
B.S. Biological Sciences
B.M. Music Composition
http://www.brettgilio.com/

"Sometimes the obvious is the enemy of the true."
- G. Stolzenberg