[SciPy-User] Is there an equivalant for Griddata in Obj-c or Java?

[SciPy-User] Is there an equivalant for Griddata in Obj-c or Java?

BOUKRAA, Kacem
Hello pals!

I really need your help!

So i have a set of data for example:

X Y Z
1 3 7
2 5 8
1 4 9
3 6 10

I would like to interpolate Z for X=2.5 and Y=3.5.

I know i can use interp2.griddata from Scipy in Python or ScatteredInterpolant in Matlab like this:

z = griddata( [1 2 1 3], [3 5 4 6], [7 8 9 10], 2.5, 3.5, 'nearest' )

or

S = scatteredInterpolant(x,y,z,d);

My question Is if there is a way i could use in Swift/Objective-c or Android Java or any other compatible language to be able to do the same thing on iOS or Android platforms?

Thanks in advance.

--

Image
Kacem BOUKRAA