[SciPy-User] Julia and SciPy -- will they ever be married yet?

[SciPy-User] Julia and SciPy -- will they ever be married yet?

Brian Merchant
In one of his blog posts titled "Why Python is the last language you'll have to learn", Jake Vanderplas mentioned that a potential merger/collaboration between Julia and SciPy seemed to be just on the horizon based on the mood of this discussion on the julia-dev boards.

It has been a long time since 2012 now, and I wonder, what is the status of all of that happy-talk?

Re: Julia and SciPy -- will they ever be married yet?

ralfgommers

And I recommend watching this EuroSciPy'14 keynote "Crossing Language Barriers with Julia, SciPy, IPython" by Steven G. Johnson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhlVHoeB05A