[SciPy-User] Looking for data sets for auto analysis

[SciPy-User] Looking for data sets for auto analysis

Howard Page
I am working on an automated math analyzer (sort of an statistical analyst in a box) that
1. uses artificial intelligence to recognize probable candidate mathematical models for the data
2. performs standard mathematical model fits for the best candidate models found
3. computes the standard statistical goodness of fit and statistical power statistics
4. computes and report a quantitative measure of the "falsifiability" of the mathematical model
5. generates SciPy code for verification

I'm looking for data sets to analyze to test out the machine learning capabilities. We've done some interesting work so far, but there is a lot of validation we need to do. We'd love to work with anyone on the group to analyze your data and show you the output logs and generated code.

Howard...

404-754-8763