On behalf of the NumPy team, I am pleased to announce the release of NumPy 1.15.1. This is a bugfix release for bugs and regressions reported following the 1.15.0 release. Noticeable fixes are
The Python versions supported by this release are 2.7, 3.4-3.7. The wheels are linked with OpenBLAS v0.3.0, which should fix some of the linalg problems reported for NumPy 1.14. Wheels for this release can be downloaded from PyPI, source archives are available from Github.
The NumPy 1.15.x OS X wheels released on PyPI no longer contain 32-bit binaries. That will also be the case in future releases. See
#11625 for the related discussion. Those needing 32-bit support on the Mac should look elsewhere or build from source.
A total of 7 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
* Charles Harris
* Chris Billington
* Elliott Sales de Andrade +
* Eric Wieser
* Jeremy Manning +
* Matti Picus
* Ralf Gommers
Pull requests merged
A total of 24 pull requests were merged for this release.
* `#11647 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11647>`__: MAINT: Filter Cython warnings in ``__init__.py``
* `#11648 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11648>`__: BUG: Fix doc source links to unwrap decorators
* `#11657 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11657>`__: BUG: Ensure singleton dimensions are not dropped when converting...
* `#11661 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11661>`__: BUG: Warn on Nan in minimum,maximum for scalars
* `#11665 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11665>`__: BUG: cython sometimes emits invalid gcc attribute
* `#11682 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11682>`__: BUG: Fix regression in void_getitem
* `#11698 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11698>`__: BUG: Make matrix_power again work for object arrays.
* `#11700 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11700>`__: BUG: Add missing PyErr_NoMemory after failing malloc
* `#11719 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11719>`__: BUG: Fix undefined functions on big-endian systems.
* `#11720 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11720>`__: MAINT: Make einsum optimize default to False.
* `#11746 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11746>`__: BUG: Fix regression in loadtxt for bz2 text files in Python 2.
* `#11757 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11757>`__: BUG: Revert use of `console_scripts`.
* `#11758 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11758>`__: BUG: Fix Fortran kind detection for aarch64 & s390x.
* `#11759 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11759>`__: BUG: Fix printing of longdouble on ppc64le.
* `#11760 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11760>`__: BUG: Fixes for unicode field names in Python 2
* `#11761 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11761>`__: BUG: Increase required cython version on python 3.7
* `#11763 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11763>`__: BUG: check return value of _buffer_format_string
* `#11775 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11775>`__: MAINT: Make assert_array_compare more generic.
* `#11776 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11776>`__: TST: Fix urlopen stubbing.
* `#11777 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11777>`__: BUG: Fix regression in intersect1d.
* `#11779 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11779>`__: BUG: Fix test sensitive to platform byte order.
* `#11781 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11781>`__: BUG: Avoid signed overflow in histogram
* `#11785 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11785>`__: BUG: Fix pickle and memoryview for datetime64, timedelta64 scalars
* `#11786 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11786>`__: BUG: Deprecation triggers segfault
SciPy-User mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|