[SciPy-User] Numpy 1.10.2rc2 released

Charles R Harris
Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Numpy 1.10.2rc2. After two months of stomping bugs I think the house is clean and we are almost ready to put it up for sale. However, bugs are persistent and may show up at anytime, so please inspect and test thoroughly.  Windows binaries and source releases can be found at the usual place on Sourceforge. If there are no reports of problems in the next week I plan to release the final. Further bug squashing will be left to the 1.11 release except possibly for regressions. The release notes give more detail on the changes.

bon appétit,

Chuck