[SciPy-User] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Charles R Harris
Hi All,

I hope I am pleased to announce the Numpy 1.11.0b2 release. The first beta was a damp squib due to missing files in the released source files, this release fixes that. The new source filese may be downloaded from sourceforge, no binaries will be released until the mingw tool chain problems are sorted.

Please test and report any problem.

Chuck

Re: [Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Matthew Brett
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Charles R Harris
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I hope I am pleased to announce the Numpy 1.11.0b2 release. The first beta
> was a damp squib due to missing files in the released source files, this
> release fixes that. The new source filese may be downloaded from
> sourceforge, no binaries will be released until the mingw tool chain
> problems are sorted.
>
> Please test and report any problem.

OSX wheels build OK:
https://travis-ci.org/MacPython/numpy-wheels/builds/105521850

Y'all can test with:

pip install --pre --trusted-host wheels.scipy.org -f
http://wheels.scipy.org numpy

Cheers,

Matthew