[SciPy-User] PyCM 2.2 released : A general benchmark based comparison of classification models

[SciPy-User] PyCM 2.2 released : A general benchmark based comparison of classification models

Sepand Haghighi
Hi folks

Recently we have released new version of PyCM, library for confusion matrix statistical analysis. I thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.pycm.ir

https://github.com/sepandhaghighi/pycm

Changelog :

  • Negative likelihood ratio interpretation (NLRI) added

  • Cramer's benchmark (SOA5) added

  • Matthews correlation coefficient interpretation (MCCI) added #204

  • Matthews's benchmark (SOA6) added #204

  • F1 macro added

  • F1 micro added

  • Accuracy macro added #205

  • Compare class score calculation modified

  • Parameters recommendation for multi-class dataset modified

  • Parameters recommendation for imbalance dataset modified

  • README.md modified

  • Document modified

  • Logo updated

Best Regards