[SciPy-User] SciPy with workflow processing

[SciPy-User] SciPy with workflow processing

Marek Jagielski
Hi,

I am developing a modeling tool for my start-up: systemincloud.com. Tool enables users creating data flow diagrams consisting of predefined or user-written blocks and execute them on their local machine.

I added lastly a python support: Now, it is possible to define custom blocks using python language: http://systemincloud.com/tasks/#0.8.0/commons/pythontask. Blocks can be executed with cpython or jython. It is also possible to integrate external libraries like NumPy. Example can be watched here (NumPy + Matplotlib): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvY3V9Ujoa0

I am looking forward for any feedback from you. Do you find such a tool interesting for you?

Thanks,

Marek Jagielski