[SciPy-User] extracting diagonals efficiently from DIA matrix

[SciPy-User] extracting diagonals efficiently from DIA matrix

Gideon Simpson-3
If I have a matrix that was constructed using spdiags is there a routine that will efficiently extract the diagonals?

-gideon

Re: extracting diagonals efficiently from DIA matrix

Juan Nunez-Iglesias
Hey Gideon,

The diagonals are in the .data attribute, and the offsets in the .offsets attribute.

hth,

Juan.