Quantcast

[SciPy-User] f2py and ifort

Vasco Gervasi
Hi all,
I am trying to compile a python module using f2py and ifort.
Attached you will found a simple fortran subroutine to use as test.

This is the command that I use to compile the module:
python C:\Anaconda2\Scripts\f2py.py -c -m foo foo.f90 --fcompiler=intelvem

The module works on the same machine that I use to compile the module, but on another machine with just anaconda and mingw (without visual studio and ifort) it returns:
DLL load failed

Even if I try to add the option --opts="-static" it returns the same error.

Thanks

foo.f90 (242 bytes) Download Attachment