[SciPy-User] filtfilt + sos?

Neal Becker
I was interested int using filtfilt with a high order filter, so I thought
why not try out the new sos?  But I don't think filtfilt works with sos.

Re: filtfilt + sos?

ralfgommers

Nope, filtfilt only takes TF format. http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.signal.sosfilt.html is the only filter that can use SOS at the moment. Unifying all filter formats and making all filtering functions understand all formats is progressing slowly, but there's a long way to go.