Didrik Pinte-5
Hi everyone,

In order to improve the level of service around the SciPy organisation mailing lists, we've started migrating to the python.org mailman.

The scipy-user mailing list has been transferred and now lives here:

User subscription and archives have all been transferred. You should only change your address book and mail filters to use the new e-mail address of the list: [hidden email].

The old mailing list ([hidden email]) will be made read-only .

Let us know if you have any troubles with the migration.

-- Didrik