[SciPy-User] migration of all scipy.org mailing lists

[SciPy-User] migration of all scipy.org mailing lists

ralfgommers
Hi all,

The server for the scipy.org mailing list is in very bad shape, so we (led by Didrik Pinte) are planning to complete the migration of active mailing lists to the python.org infrastructure and to decommission the lists than seem dormant/obsolete.

The scipy-user mailing list was already moved to python.org a month or two ago, and that migration went smoothly.

These are the lists we plan to migrate:

astropy
ipython-dev
ipython-user
numpy-discussion
numpy-svn
scipy-dev
scipy-organizers
scipy-svn

And these we plan to retire:

Announce
APUG
Ipython-tickets
Mailman
numpy-refactor
numpy-refactor-git
numpy-tickets
Pyxg
scipy-tickets
NiPy-devel

This will happen asap, likely within a day or two. So two requests:
1.  If you see any issue with this plan, please reply and keep Didrik and myself on Cc (we are not subscribed to all lists).
2. If you see this message on a numpy/scipy list, but not on another list (could be due to a moderation queue) then please forward this message again to that other list.