[SciPy-User] need minimization without derivatives but with bounds

[SciPy-User] need minimization without derivatives but with bounds

David Mikolas
I've asked the question in stackoverflow more fully, so I'll just summarize.

I'd like to minimize functions that may not have well behaved derivatives. Staircase behavior is an example - continuous but derivative isn't.

1D is great for now, would like 2D or 3D someday if it's available.

Pls see:

Thanks!