[SciPy-User] "Trust-region-reflective" method for optimization

[SciPy-User] "Trust-region-reflective" method for optimization

Michael Clerx
Dear all,

Does anyone know if the "trust-region-reflective" optimization method
used in Matlab has a NumPy/SciPy equivalent?

http://mathworks.com/help/optim/ug/lsqnonlin.html#input_argument_options

I'm looking for an implementation of the same algorithm, not just any
type of nonlinear optimization.

thanks,
   Michael

Re: "Trust-region-reflective" method for optimization

Evgeni Burovski

Yes:

http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy-0.17.0/reference/generated/scipy.optimize.least_squares.html#scipy.optimize.least_squares

Cheers,