Quantcast

[SciPy-User] "obvious" simple linear program with integral constrains solver

[SciPy-User] "obvious" simple linear program with integral constrains solver

Sebastian Berg
Hi all,

I wanted to solve a small integer problem today. Now I have done this
before and I know that there are some options available in python, but
I was wondering if there is a solver with support for linear problems
with integer constraints available in the more basic "scientific python
stack"?
Nothing fancy, but something that can be installed quickly (best
included in things like Anaconda). Basically is there an "obvious"
solution, at least for non-demanding tasks one could/should recommend?

Best,

Sebastian