Quantcast

[SciPy-User] return values of scipy.signal.deconvolve

[SciPy-User] return values of scipy.signal.deconvolve

Jose Guzman
Dear Scipy users,

I’m trying to understand what scipy.signal.deconvolve is doing… so I may not have the concepts very clear here…

basically I’m trying to compute the times where an event is occurring based on a template. I created  a notebook to illustrate it: https://github.com/JoseGuzman/myIPythonNotebooks/blob/master/NEURON/Deconvolution%20example.ipynb

I have a trace where the signal is repeated several times. When I deconvolve the trace with the signal, I cannot see relationship between the number of events and the quotient that scipy.signal.deconvolve is returning.

I would appreciate some hints here,

Thank you

Jose