[SciPy-User] slides for python3 in science advocacy

[SciPy-User] slides for python3 in science advocacy

Gerrit Holl-2
Hi,

does anyone have a presentation format (bibtex or pdf or otherwise)
advocating why scientists should care about Python 3?  A bit like
https://python-3-for-scientists.readthedocs.io/en/latest/python3_features.html
but in a presentation form.  I find that frighteningly many colleagues
are still using Python 2 even when they write new code from scratch.
I could use pandoc to convert python-3-for-scientists to tex and then
manually turn it into a collection of beamer frames, but maybe someone
has already done something similar?

regards,
Gerrit.