Scikits Trac

Timmie
Administrator
Hello,
may the administrator for the Scikits Trac site [1] add a passwort recovery
request like on the Scipy Trac [2].

Thanks a lot,
Timmie

[1]: http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki
[2]: Forgot your password? - http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/reset_password

Re: Scikits Trac

Stéfan van der Walt
Hi Tim

You've found the old scikits developer site, which has been relocated to:

http://projects.scipy.org/scikits

and has a reset password menu item.

I've added a note at the top of the old page.

Regards
Stéfan

2009/9/2 Tim Michelsen <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
> may the administrator for the Scikits Trac site [1] add a passwort recovery
> request like on the Scipy Trac [2].
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Timmie
>
> [1]: http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki
> [2]: Forgot your password? - http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/reset_password

Re: Scikits Trac

Timmie
Administrator
> You've found the old scikits developer site, which has been relocated to:
Thanks for your reaction.

It was google actually with the terms "trac scikits".

Maybe you'd even want to add a redirection?

Well, thanks for your oefforts on site maintenance.

Regards,
Timmie

Re: Scikits Trac

Timmie
Administrator
> > You've found the old scikits developer site, which has been relocated to:
> Thanks for your reaction.
The link
SciKits developer resources - http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/

on
http://scikits.appspot.com/contribute
needs also to be updated to point to the new site,.

Re: Scikits Trac

Stéfan van der Walt
2009/9/3 Tim Michelsen <[hidden email]>:
> The link
> SciKits developer resources - http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/
>
> on
> http://scikits.appspot.com/contribute
> needs also to be updated to point to the new site,.

Thanks, fixed!

Regards
Stéfan

Re: Scikits Trac

Matt Knox-4
Stéfan van der Walt <stefan <at> sun.ac.za> writes:

> 2009/9/3 Tim Michelsen <timmichelsen <at> gmx-topmail.de>:
> > The link
> > SciKits developer resources - http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/
> >
> > on
> > http://scikits.appspot.com/contribute
> > needs also to be updated to point to the new site,.
>
> Thanks, fixed!
>
> Regards
> Stéfan

I haven't been following the mailing lists as closely this summer but just
noticed this. Looks like we've been using the old trac server for the timeseries
scikit (http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/query?component=timeseries&order=status).
Sorry for that. Is there any way to port over the tickets from the old trac to
the new one?

Also, is it possible for somebody to disable the obsolete trac server? There is
no indication when visiting the ticketing tool that the server should no longer
be used.

I will update the links on the timeseries docs to point to the new trac
(http://projects.scipy.org/scikits/query?component=timeseries&order=status).

Thanks,

- Matt

Re: Scikits Trac

Stéfan van der Walt
2009/9/9 Matt Knox <[hidden email]>:
> Also, is it possible for somebody to disable the obsolete [scikits] trac server? There is
> no indication when visiting the ticketing tool that the server should no longer
> be used.

That's a good idea, but I don't have admin rights on that server.  Who
is the Enthought sysadmin?

Regards
Stéfan

Re: Scikits Trac

Robert Kern-2
2009/9/15 Stéfan van der Walt <[hidden email]>:
> 2009/9/9 Matt Knox <[hidden email]>:
>> Also, is it possible for somebody to disable the obsolete [scikits] trac server? There is
>> no indication when visiting the ticketing tool that the server should no longer
>> be used.
>
> That's a good idea, but I don't have admin rights on that server.  Who
> is the Enthought sysadmin?

Aaron River <ariver at enthought.com>

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco