experiences with Numpy+Scipy+IronPython?

experiences with Numpy+Scipy+IronPython?

Timmie
Administrator
Dear all,
are there any users which have projects that use the Numpy/Scipy
libraries on IronPython?

Ironclad (http://code.google.com/p/ironclad/)claims to make bothe
accessible under IronPython

There exist then a possibility to plug this into Excel...

Can I install IronPython alongside normal Python without conflicts?

Best regards,
Tim

Re: experiences with Numpy+Scipy+IronPython?

Dag Sverre Seljebotn
Tim Michelsen wrote:
> Dear all,
> are there any users which have projects that use the Numpy/Scipy
> libraries on IronPython?
>
> Ironclad (http://code.google.com/p/ironclad/)claims to make bothe
> accessible under IronPython
>
> There exist then a possibility to plug this into Excel...

I can't answer, but just to make conversation: Interestingly, Ironclad
development appears to be supported by a "Python-in-spreadsheet" program
which appears very interesting:

http://www.resolversystems.com/products/resolver-one/

It says that it can directly import NumPy.

Dag Sverre