scipy.org is down

klo uo
I can't access scipy.org and it seems it's not just me:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/scipy.org

Re: scipy.org is down

klo uo
Browsing mailing list seems like this is alternative: http://scipy.github.com/
So perhaps currently there is some transition issue

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM, klo uo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't access scipy.org and it seems it's not just me:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/scipy.org

Re: scipy.org is down

Thomas Kluyver-2
On 11 December 2012 12:05, klo uo <[hidden email]> wrote:
So perhaps currently there is some transition issue

That's the new site, I'm hoping we'll be able to put it up as the main site before long. Another advantage is that it's a static site, so hopefully there's less to go wrong.

Unfortunately, the server for the current scipy.org site is rather unreliable. I think a workaround was implemented that involved automatically restarting the server regularly, so maybe it'll come back in an hour or two.

Thomas

Re: scipy.org is down

klo uo
OK, thanks Thomas
Google has the cache so it can be browsed that way