test_add_sub crashes interpreter

Robin-62
Hi,

Using scipy dev4140 on Windows XP with cygwin the intepreter crashes
on the following test:

test_add_sub (test_base.TestBSR) ...

If this is likely to be ATLAS related I could try rebuilding the
latest version... (not sure what component of scipy the test is
actually for)

Robin

Re: test_add_sub crashes interpreter

Robin-62
After reading the README file in the sparsetools directory I found out
the cygwin version of swig (1.3.27) was older than required. However
after building the latest swig (1.3.35) and rebuilding scipy the
problem persists.

Robin